What is PGS + ERA Synchrony test?
Combining IGENOMIX ERA and PGS (PGT-A) enables you to choose genetically normal embryos to transfer into a genetically optimal uterus.
If both the embryo and the endometrium are synchronized, the IVF clinician can transfer the right embryo at the right time.
Embryo factor: PGS (PGT-A)
- PGS (PGT-A) testing analyzes the embryos obtained during an IVF cycle.
- Determines which embryos have a normal number of chromosomes.
- Embryos with the correct number of chromosomes have higher chances of implantation.
Endometrial factor: ERA
- ERA test analyzes the woman’s endometrium, where the embryo is to implant.
- Only an endometrium in a receptive stage will allow implantation.
- ERA test will determine if the endometrium is receptive or not at the time of sampling, helping the clinician to schedule transfer at the right time.